We must invest our tax dollars wisely on projects that help us move faster to get where we need to go.
- Served on VTA board for 6 years
- Fought for expanding the number of CalTrain trips to South County
- Opposed costly and unproductive extensions of the underutilized light rail
- Fought to create transit lanes on Highways 85 & 101
- Will fight to keep Reid Hillview Airport open
Santa Clara County District One residents deserve a Supervisor who is an experienced fiscal hawk that is not afraid of questioning spending and will fight to control waste.